I told everyone I would go to Korea when I graduated. I wasn't lying. I hope you enjoy reading about my first adventure as an adult as much as I enjoy having it. (In case you were wondering, the title of the blog isn't an acronym for anything. It's from one of my favorite songs. See first post.)

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Excuse me...

There's TONS of stuff I need to post about so hopefully I'll get some time over the weekend but right now I'd like to share a quick story from this afternoon.

I was drinking coffee and reading at Paris Baguette when I hear, "Excuse me, where are you from?" I was surprised since it's pretty rare around here to hear someone speak English. Well, there was this Korean guy at the table next to me and I told him where I was from and turns out he went to a university in New York City so he spoke very good English and knew quite a bit about the U.S. He was really friendly, pretty funny, and interesting to talk to. I talked to him for about half an hour while he waited for his girlfriend. I don't know, I guess it's really not much of a story but it kind of made my day since I don't really get to talk to many people outside of work during the week. It's nice that there are people who are so friendly and willing to speak English when they don't have to!

Artist: GD & TOP
Song: Oh Yeah (Featuring Park Bom)
Album: GD & TOP
Released: December 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment