I told everyone I would go to Korea when I graduated. I wasn't lying. I hope you enjoy reading about my first adventure as an adult as much as I enjoy having it. (In case you were wondering, the title of the blog isn't an acronym for anything. It's from one of my favorite songs. See first post.)

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Only Chingu in Korea

I took my vacation earlier than most people so that it would line up with Annie's winter break. Because of that, all my friends were gone during pretty much the same two weeks. Luckily, my friend, Alicia, needed a babysitter for her kitten while she was gone. The kitten's name is Chingu (친구), which means friend in Korean. She was about 8 weeks old when I had her.

She was a bit of a handful but it was really fun having her around while everyone was gone. There's not a whole lot to say, so enjoy some pictures :).





I swear this was an accident...

I try to keep these somewhat to a theme...


Artist: Girls' Generation
Song: My Best Friend
Album: Hoot
Released: October 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment